Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Friday 18 September 2009

Radio Advertising

FVO1 Hi Pam

FVO2 Hi Jane, what's wrong?

FVO1 Well Pam I just don't know what to do about bad radio advertising?

FVO2 Oh yes I had the same problem, bad copy, unbelivable scenarios, cluttered messages.

FVO1 Yes Pam half the time I don't know what's been sold?  Who they are? And what they want me to do to buy their products? AND  all I really want is for them to end so I can listen to more music.

FVO2 Well Jane I have just the answer.

FVO1 Whatever is that Pam?

FVO2 Get an Ipod.

FVO1 What a brilliant idea Pam.

No comments: