Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Thursday 29 October 2009

RAJAR



I’m always sceptical about RAJAR the methodology of keeping diaries seems a bit flaky to me. I can hardly remember what I did an hour ago; let alone what radio stations I listened to today. (Mind you that might have something to do with the three litres of vodka I drink a day)

So rather than get excited about quarters, which can go up and down faster than a whores drawers I believe in looking at year on year growth and general trends.
So it was nice to see LBC Radio whack on a terrific 40.2% growth year on year. Consistent weekday output seems to be the key and a continuity of story coverage over the day. So Happy RAJARs everyone.

No comments: