Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Monday 20 December 2010

Brian Hanrahan

In the late 1970s I found myself at Ford headquarters in London in the middle of an industrial dispute.  My job as an audio-visual technician was to show a video to the union about what Ford was planning to do with their workforce. 

Well things got acrimonious and I was chucked out of the meeting room and found myself sitting in a corner of another room with a BBC reporter who was covering the story; his name was Brian Hanrahan

We were probably hanging around for at least a couple of hours and even though I was not much more than a spotty teenager he was quite happy to talk to me and we chatted about all kinds of things from industrial relations to what I did for a living, he actually had a genuine interest in people and I think that was one of the reasons it made him a very fine journalist who will be sadly missed.  (Brian Hanrahan  1949-2010)

No comments: