Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Friday 16 March 2012

Turn On Tune In

Lovin' Tune In radio I have just put the pro version on my iPhone available for just 69p at the moment, I can record shows, jump around replay and search for just about any radio station in the world that streams.  Locked in LBC 97.3 found tho I had to change the stream from WMA to AAC as it sounded much better even at 48k.  I can see the schedule and interact on the web and Twitter jump to a video of Steve Allen's life (the iPhone carefully fades the stream to play the video)

This truly is the future of radio ...er provided you have access to wi fi the 3g experience is a bit crap but you can mostly stream the stations.

No comments: