Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Friday 4 October 2013

#Adobe #Hacked

Well done after forcing us all into the cloud to keep up-to-date with the professional software that us media people have to use from Adobe -  3 million encrypted credit card details, all passwords and possible un-encrypted credit card details have been nicked - as we say here in England.

I had my reservations about the Adobe Cloud, its been unstable on my iMac and has crashed a number of times, always when I had tight client deadlines. So I am now actively looking for something that will make quick radio production, produce HD video do some photo-editing - I can find an alternative to Prem Pro in Final Cut but have yet to find a better (quicker) software package to replace Audition.

If you are reading this and have some ideas, do let me know. Off to check my business account for 'unusual activity' as Adobe call it.

No comments: