Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Tuesday 23 February 2010

It's all about me

I want my own radio station that just broadcasts to me. Sounds bonkers? So you don’t have an iPod then?

The iPod generation have already disengaged themselves from a lot of mainstream linear services, choosing to listen to the music or podcasts they want at the time that they want.

But I want more.  I don’t want to listen to linear radio anymore.  Yes I know there’s BBC iPlayer but you have to be at a pc of faff around to download stuff.

What I want is a radio station dedicated to what I like, what interests me, has the news I want to hear and all the advertising is targeted to the things I like.  So it will be ‘free.’  I want to be able to hear my station everywhere I go, at home in the car, walking around.

I want to pick exactly what I want, I want to decide how long the shows should last, I even want some of the output to be live.  This radio station is going to be all about me. And while you’re at it I want my own TV station and my own newspaper and it’s all got to be ‘free.’

Is this the future of radio? TV and the media?

No comments: