Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Tuesday 19 April 2011

Wanna be in my gang?

Gary Glitter and me.  Was it right for Glee to do their own version of Glitter's Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) particularly as he receives royalties for the performance?  It reminds me of a period of time when Michael Jackson's music suddenly disappeared from the playlists of radio stations all over the world. This was during the allegations of child abuse against him.  And then suddenly as if by magic - well er his sudden death - every radio station in the world was belting out Billy Jean 24 hours a day.

I have an admission, many years ago we had Gary Glitter in as a guest on a radio show I was producing, he was charming, witty and engaging, he signed his CD and it's somewhere here at home, I wonder if its worth anything on ebay now, thanks to Glee?

No comments: