Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Tuesday 10 May 2011

30 Years in the making

It took me 30 years to get to attend The Sony Radio Awards - handy that they were also celebrating their 30th anniversary in the business.  I still have a clear memory of the day I walked into Essex Radio in October 1981 as an enthusiastic 20 year-old kid.  Have I lost any of that enthusiasm? Not a bit of it and I was proud to be part of the Fun Kids team last night winning a Sony Gold for Digital Station of the Year. Right back to work I have a mountain of audio to edit before bedtime and I need to find just the right kind of flushing toilet for a feature about Italy. Ciao Visit their website www.funkidslive.com

No comments: