Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Naughty New Year

Grey dull and boring, no not the weather but most of the the radio and TV I have listened and watched the last few days.  It's all as if everyone at the moment is going through the motions and not really putting any effort in.

I think what I am longing for is the cheeky daft shows I have enjoyed in the past, just grabbing a couple of examples - on TV The Big Breakfast (pre Richard Bacon) on radio the daftness of Adrian Juste who did a lot more than just [sic] play comedy records and of course the supreme funny man Kenny Everett.

There's clearly an appetite for less grey more brighter broadcasting in the UK.  On TV the stand-up comedians have taken the ratings by storm - I thought Michael McIntyre was quite brilliant with his Xmas Show, although we did try him on radio many years ago and he had trouble 'pulling back' his performance - but by the end of the week I had warmed to him both as a performer and as a person to work with.

So lets do something naughty, something fun are you with me?

No comments: