Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Friday 12 October 2012

All That Glitters

Gary Glitter the most charming decent man I ever met.  He was once a guest on one of the shows I produced.  Gary was at the height of his re-incarnated fame and I have never met a more likeable person who was not only very polite but happy to be part of a food feature we were also broadcasting during his interview.

So how do I feel now as a professional producer - gullible enough to be taken in by someone at face value? Maybe there are a lot of TV and Radio Execs at the BBC asking the same question about Jimmy Savile whom if the Daily Mail is to be believed has dragged the reputation of the BBC through the mire.

Here is an interesting tweet from Harriet someone who met Savile: "For years I loved Jimmy Savile cos he fixed it for me. Getting a hug off him was one of my proudest moments. Now I don't know what to think."

I am with you Harriet - I don't know what to think, I only hope that people who betray your trust in such a devious and disingenuous way are rare and always get found out about in the end. 



No comments: