Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Wednesday 24 October 2012

Bye Bye Black Cabs

I once shared a black cab with, Jeff Bezos founder of Amazon, at least I seem to remember it was him, this was in 1998 and he had been a guest on a show with Nik Rawlinson talking about the Amazon UK launch.  Luckily for me he was staying in a hotel near Liverpool Street (my station)  so I grabbed a lift sitting opposite on the running board seat of his black cab.

As we went past a branch of W H Smith he said that Amazon would be 'as big as Smith's one day.'  I laughed and said I think people preferred to buy their books in a shop not over the 'internet' - might have got that one wrong then.

2 comments:

Govardhan Avvaru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Govardhan Avvaru said...

Interesting piece of information and thanks for sharing..!
Regards, cabs in hyderabad