Saturday, 18 May 2013

#DrWho nearly killed me

#true story. I was just 4 or 5 years old when I saw an episode of #drwho where an alien made a crazy sparking machine.  In my childlike mind I thought I could make my own.  I stole the lead to the electric kettle stuck two knitting needles into the end of the kettle socket flex.  Then I plugged the lead into the mains (UK 240v = #death ) grabbed the two knitting needles....

The next thing I remember is my mum crying hugging me.  I was sitting in the kitchen wearing ALL my dads jumpers, shaking from the shock.  I lived.  I wonder come November will the Doctor?

No comments: