Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Tuesday 30 July 2013

Dare To Take Risks

and be first to break #Thatcher resignation. 1990 and the knives were out for Maggie, her feral cabinet had turned on her and I was in the middle of Producing Pete Murray when my Editor rushed into the control room.  "She's resigned." said Simon Allchorn.

"Who has resigned?"

"Maggie, she's gone, I have just had a tip of from my friend in Downing Street."

So the next question - do we run the story?  Not collaborated just a reliable friend? What would the BBC do? I think the answer would be to wait until Reuters or P.A. gave them a second source to confirm the story.  It's one of those moments when you think f*ck what should WE do?

"Is your source reliable." I asked Simon.

"Yes." he replied.

"OK go in right now interrupt Pete." I said.

You can listen on my blog or on Soundcloud as to what happened next." 

No comments: