Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Wednesday 21 August 2013

A radio station - without a radio station?

"We are entering an era like no other in the history of radio. The ability to create a radio station without a mast, a building, a studio, production equipment, and engineers.

With today's technology we can be up and running by the weekend. We even have a multitude of choices of streams that will enable us to go "live", and so now the question is what do we do about this. Well, I decided after my last radio gig was cancelled to go it alone, and it feels good, because I am in complete control of my destiny and I can practice my true passion and craft."  - Allan Holender - 
President,Chief Creative Officer, Conscious Planet Radio - Canada.

No comments: