Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Wednesday 16 January 2019

Podcast Paperchase

I keep reading about lots of fancy software to create a Podcast running order, and then yet more software to keep notes and editing details about where you are with your show.  I have a confession to make - I have gone back to old fashioned pen and paper and its works really well.

Make a running order, even if it is just a simple list of stuff you want to cover or ask.  It is a great way to give structure to your show.  I know that some of you want to sound organic and natural, but that can sound a complete mess. 

As a talk radio producer I made a running order every day with programme junctions, guest details and what subjects to cover, interviews usually had about 6 or so questions that I wanted my host to ask, along with brief background details of guests... and all done on good old fashioned paper scripts.

My challenge to you is to plan your podcast, and give pen and paper another chance.  When I edit my clients Podcasts I have a simple grid with little boxes that I can satisfyingly tick off as each part or editing process has been completed.  I can also scribble little editing notes on, the odd doodle and a lack of a tick is a good way to remind me to chase a client for audio.

  

No comments: