Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Tuesday 17 May 2011

Glenda Jackson nearly made me gay

It was her pendulous breasts swinging around in Ken Russell's 'Women In Love' that nearly did it, not a pleasant sight and they seemed uncommonly large. Thank goodness the revolting wrestling scene with Alan Bates and Oliver Bates brought me back to reality with a thud.

So it was with trepidation that I invited Glenda onto a radio show quite a few years ago now.  She had just got herself into politics at that time.  I do remember that we had one of those smart make yourself a coffee machines in the green area and I said she could help herself, with that she picked up a plastic cup and offered it to me and said 'I don't make my own coffee, you do it, there's a dear.'

And as for her breasts well in real life they were quite inoffensive, I still would not have wanted her to whip them out, as she did in that film.  Funny how childhood memories stay to haunt you through your life.

No comments: