Welcome

Welcome

Hello

We make Podcasts We will support, mentor and edit your Podcast make it ready for Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sticher and TuneIn.

We can create artwork add production music and imaging to make your podcast really shine and that all starts from just £30 per completed hour


Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Wright Stuff

A most embarrassing moment.  I only lasted three weeks at Talk Sport, it was all a bit blokey for me.  The rot set in when I arrived and found myself chatting away to a really nice guy in the newsroom.  We were talking bath products, he always liked to take a bath or shower before coming into work.

He did look a bit familiar and I asked him what he did? He replied - I am Ian Wright I was a Premier League professional footballer mainly with Crystal Palace, and I co-present Drivetime with Adrian Durham.  I was surprised I managed three weeks really.

No comments: